T: 0844 967 4545
F: +44 (0) 161 835 2142
Ten Reasons To Join Lawyers Inc.
If you are a law firm or department or sole practitioner for whom running the business has taken over too much of your time, or you have concerns about succession, re-insurance, administration or finance, perhaps we should be talking.
- Our innovative Business Model enables a law firm to be restructured, and for financial, re-insurance, and administration headaches to be abandoned – allowing lawyers to concentrate on meeting the needs of their clients and generating fees, with no financial pressures or regulatory and compliance demands.
- Retain your firms trading name and your personal independence to maintain the confidence your clients currently enjoy with your firm.
- You can substantially increase your net income (retaining up to 80% of fees generated).
- Succession issues are solved with our business model. You can create a stable and attractive career path for any talented junior lawyers currently working with you.
- With the help of our virtual marketing team, PR specialist and IT business developers, our unique structure enables you to easily expand the client base.
- Our lawyers have the resources and support of an outsourced team of some 75 people – including other lawyers, a professional team of bankers, regulatory experts, insurance experts, administration and accountancy support, business, marketing and PR specialists and an IT team.
- From a clients’ perspective, it’s a win-win situation: you have more time to communicate with your client and your client will be offered a myriad of services they wouldn’t normally receive (for further details please see our legal specialisms).
- You can get back to practising law, secure your future and achieve your ideal work-life balance.
- On joining you are assigned a Personal Support Lawyer (PSL), whom you can access at any time. Your PSL will be fully conversant with your case load and is there to provide ongoing support to you.
- Lawyers Inc provides an exit strategy derived from your client income stream even after you have retired.